1. Came under fire for disclosing classified information from Israel regarding ISIS in his meeting with the Russians.
To summarize, in the space of 24 hours last week, Trump: pic.twitter.com/3EhY1y51Dy— David Mack (@davidmackau) May 15, 2017
"President Trump boasted about highly classified intelligence in a meeting with the Russian foreign minister and ambassador last week, providing details that could expose the source of the information and the manner in which it was collected, a current and a former American government official said Monday," The New York Times reported. "The intelligence disclosed by Mr. Trump in a meeting with Sergey V. Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, and Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States, was about an Islamic State plot, according to the officials."
3. And in that same meeting, bragged about the "relief" firing Comey — who he referred to as a "nut job" — brought him.
4. Faced harsh criticism for asking Comey to end his investigation into Mike Flynn.
Comey left a paper trail on what he considered Trump's improper attempts to influence the FBI, his associates said https://t.co/Wchft03MF5— The New York Times (@nytimes) May 16, 2017
"The documentation of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia. Late Tuesday, Representative Jason Chaffetz, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee, demanded that the F.B.I. turn over all 'memoranda, notes, summaries and recordings' of discussions between Mr. Trump and Mr. Comey," the Times reported.
7. Gave a commencement speech at the Coast Guard that was all about him.
Trump ends his commencement address by saying, “Enjoy your life."— Hunter Schwarz (@hunterschwarz) May 17, 2017
10. Said he's the most unfairly treated politician of all time.
No one has been treated more unfairly than the billionaire white guy who inherited money and became President despite having no experience.— Noah Garfinkel (@NoahGarfinkel) May 17, 2017
11. Tweeted, "this is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!"
Don't 👏🏼call👏🏼it👏🏼a👏🏼"witch hunt"👏🏼unless👏🏼you👏🏼are👏🏼a👏🏼teen👏🏼girl👏🏼whose👏🏼burgeoning👏🏼sexuality👏🏼scares👏🏼male👏🏼town👏🏼elders— Erik Hinton (@erikhinton) May 18, 2017